100 MILES NORTH OF GREEN BAY
Snow is not uncommon on Easter or Halloween…
Tomatoes ripen just in time for the fall frost…
Go camping where your phone can’t be reached…
A little tech firm called Just2Technical sits.
Office Animation LLC (d.b.a. Just2Technical) manages your online presence by
- developing mobile-friendly WordPress sites.
- finding the services and plug-ins that best fit you.
- optimizing posts for search engines and social media.
- connecting your WordPress site to your social media accounts, email service, cart and other 3rd party services.
- monitoring your site(s) security and visitor activity.
Office Animation LLC has one WordPress developer, Ricki, and uses U.S. contractors for additional project support.
Automated Marketing Expert
Ricki Steigerwald · Over 20 years of experience
After college, Ricki worked for two major IT firms in Detroit in various roles from marketing analyst to web developer to project manager for over eight years.
At EDS, she worked on a marketing analysis system and the OnStar’s call center software. She was a team member on several projects that moved through the whole lifecycle: conception through product launch and support.
In 2003, with the birth of her son, Ricki opened a part-time virtual assistance company called the Time Tamer. In 2006, she changed the business’ focus on the technical aspects of running a web business.
Her expertise isn’t just in WordPress but automated marketing and individualized user experiences.
- Business Management including planning, risk assessment, project oversight and customer service support.
- WordPress Site Setup including multi-site (networked) installation.
- Custom WordPress Themes based on client input or a graphic artist’s mockup.
- Site Layout Design including multi-column layouts, parallax images, animated text, and more.
- Complex WordPress Feature Setup such as e-courses, carts, member protected areas, forums, user profiles and directories.
- Complex Forms such as questionnaires, user profiles, and user directories.
- Web Strategy Consulting for web and video hosting, plug-in selection, and business process automation.
- Media Editing such as image clipping, 3D product images and basic audio and video editing.
- Email Marketing setup, integration, branded templates and publishing.
- Organic SEO such as custom excerpts for search engine results and social media posts.
- Google Analytic setup and activity monitoring.
On a Personal Note
One of the best aspects of owning my own business is the work-life balance it brings.
The flexible work schedule allows me put in a full work and, take a long walk with the dogs, chauffeur kids to activities, and summer activities.
Here in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, our summers are very short. My husband, kids (Katie and Ian) and I spend summer boating, hiking and camping.
To break up the monotony of working out of the house, I am actively involved in several business and service organizations. This includes planning fundraising and music events.
I hope to hear from your soon.